Ambulance crashes into building in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - August 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- An ambulance crashed into a building in West Philadelphia Thursday morning.
The accident happened shortly before 6:00 a.m. at the intersection of 52nd and Chestnut Streets.
The building the ambulance crashed into is a Philadelphia Gas Works service center.
A woman in her 60s was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
There is no word on what caused the ambulance driver to lose control.
west philadelphia, philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos