Meth lab discovered, in Glasgow, Del.
GLASGOW, Del. - August 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A meth lab was discovered inside a home in Glasgow, Delaware Thursday.
State Police were on the scene in the 100 block of Marabou Drive in the Marabou Meadows neighborhood this afternoon.
After the home was searched, the home's owner was arrested.
"We have blocked off streets, but currently there are no hazards to the residents of the neighborhood," Officer John Weglarz said. Officials spent most of the afternoon clearing out the meth lab materials.
Charges against the homeowner are pending.
delaware news, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?