Police investigating home invasion in Wissinoming
WISSINOMING - August 16, 20313 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a home invasion that occurred in the city's Wissinoming section overnight.
Officers were dispatched at 12:39 a.m. Friday to a home in the 1300 block of Howell Street.
Responding officers were told the suspect fled the home toward Comley Street.
Detectives say subjects were stopped in the area and are being questioned.
There is no word on if the residents of the home were injured or if anything was taken in the incident.
Police are investigating.
wissinoming, philadelphia, home invasion, local/state
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman crashes into tractor trailer in Mayfair 10 min ago
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting 19 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 7 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Dozens charged in alleged slip and fall scheme
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting
19 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos