Police investigating home invasion in Wissinoming
WISSINOMING - August 16, 20313 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a home invasion that occurred in the city's Wissinoming section overnight.
Officers were dispatched at 12:39 a.m. Friday to a home in the 1300 block of Howell Street.
Responding officers were told the suspect fled the home toward Comley Street.
Detectives say subjects were stopped in the area and are being questioned.
There is no word on if the residents of the home were injured or if anything was taken in the incident.
Police are investigating.
wissinoming, philadelphia, home invasion, local/state
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 3 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm 37 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 36 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 43 min ago
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in...
23 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
36 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos