Police investigating home invasion in Wissinoming
WISSINOMING - August 16, 20313 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a home invasion that occurred in the city's Wissinoming section overnight.
Officers were dispatched at 12:39 a.m. Friday to a home in the 1300 block of Howell Street.
Responding officers were told the suspect fled the home toward Comley Street.
Detectives say subjects were stopped in the area and are being questioned.
There is no word on if the residents of the home were injured or if anything was taken in the incident.
Police are investigating.
wissinoming, philadelphia, home invasion, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 30 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 24 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 51 min ago
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery 43 min ago
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos