Man stabbed in the back in Kensington
KENSINGTON - August 16, 20313 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being stabbed in the back in Philadelphia's Kensington section Friday morning.
The incident happened just before 9:00 a.m. on the 3200 block of F Street.
Police say they found the 25-year-old victim stabbed once in the back.
Medics transported the victim to Temple University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
There is no word yet on suspects or a motive.
kensington, philadelphia, stabbing, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ