Man stabbed in the back in Kensington
KENSINGTON - August 16, 20313 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being stabbed in the back in Philadelphia's Kensington section Friday morning.
The incident happened just before 9:00 a.m. on the 3200 block of F Street.
Police say they found the 25-year-old victim stabbed once in the back.
Medics transported the victim to Temple University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
There is no word yet on suspects or a motive.
kensington, philadelphia, stabbing, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 25 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 20 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 13 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 29 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more