Suspect exposes himself at Delaware thrift store, police say
NEWARK, Del. - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Newark, Delaware are looking for the man who they say exposed himself to a 6-year-old girl in a thrift store.
It happened around 1:50 p.m. on Aug. 15th, inside the Goodwill Store on the 200 block of East Main Street.
Authorities say a 6-year-old girl reported that an unknown male approached her while she waited for her mother outside the dressing room.
The child told police that the suspect pulled down his pants and exposed himself to her.
The little girl called for her mother and the suspect fled the store.
Police describe the suspect as a white male, 5'7" tall 180-195 pounds with dirty blond, shoulder length hair. He was wearing a blue shirt with black stripes and black pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Newark Police Detective James Skinner at 302-366-7110 ext. 135. Tips can also be submitted via Crimestoppers at 1-800-847-3333 or online via www.tipsubmit.com.
delaware news, newark, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 20 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
3 min ago