Suspect exposes himself at Delaware thrift store, police say
NEWARK, Del. - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Newark, Delaware are looking for the man who they say exposed himself to a 6-year-old girl in a thrift store.
It happened around 1:50 p.m. on Aug. 15th, inside the Goodwill Store on the 200 block of East Main Street.
Authorities say a 6-year-old girl reported that an unknown male approached her while she waited for her mother outside the dressing room.
The child told police that the suspect pulled down his pants and exposed himself to her.
The little girl called for her mother and the suspect fled the store.
Police describe the suspect as a white male, 5'7" tall 180-195 pounds with dirty blond, shoulder length hair. He was wearing a blue shirt with black stripes and black pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Newark Police Detective James Skinner at 302-366-7110 ext. 135. Tips can also be submitted via Crimestoppers at 1-800-847-3333 or online via www.tipsubmit.com.
delaware news, newark, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens 17 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 47 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 12 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos