Suspect exposes himself at Delaware thrift store, police say
NEWARK, Del. - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Newark, Delaware are looking for the man who they say exposed himself to a 6-year-old girl in a thrift store.
It happened around 1:50 p.m. on Aug. 15th, inside the Goodwill Store on the 200 block of East Main Street.
Authorities say a 6-year-old girl reported that an unknown male approached her while she waited for her mother outside the dressing room.
The child told police that the suspect pulled down his pants and exposed himself to her.
The little girl called for her mother and the suspect fled the store.
Police describe the suspect as a white male, 5'7" tall 180-195 pounds with dirty blond, shoulder length hair. He was wearing a blue shirt with black stripes and black pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Newark Police Detective James Skinner at 302-366-7110 ext. 135. Tips can also be submitted via Crimestoppers at 1-800-847-3333 or online via www.tipsubmit.com.
delaware news, newark, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos