Suspect exposes himself at Delaware thrift store, police say
NEWARK, Del. - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Newark, Delaware are looking for the man who they say exposed himself to a 6-year-old girl in a thrift store.
It happened around 1:50 p.m. on Aug. 15th, inside the Goodwill Store on the 200 block of East Main Street.
Authorities say a 6-year-old girl reported that an unknown male approached her while she waited for her mother outside the dressing room.
The child told police that the suspect pulled down his pants and exposed himself to her.
The little girl called for her mother and the suspect fled the store.
Police describe the suspect as a white male, 5'7" tall 180-195 pounds with dirty blond, shoulder length hair. He was wearing a blue shirt with black stripes and black pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Newark Police Detective James Skinner at 302-366-7110 ext. 135. Tips can also be submitted via Crimestoppers at 1-800-847-3333 or online via www.tipsubmit.com.
delaware news, newark, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1