Man crashes alleged mobile meth lab in Greenwood, Delaware
GREENWOOD, Del. - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested a man they say led them on a chase in his car, which contained a meth lab.
It happened about 3:20 p.m. Thursday in Greenwood. Law enforcers saw a car with the driver's side door ajar and approached the vehicle. Police say when a trooper got to the car, the driver pulled away, striking the trooper's arm.
Authorities pursued the vehicle, which crashed in a yard. The driver was arrested. Officers say they found a meth lab in the vehicle.
Thirty-three-year-old David McCurley of Greenwood has been charged with 2nd degree assault and other offenses.
This is the second time in a week troopers have found an alleged mobile meth lab. Police in Milford arrested a driver after finding two bottles cooking in his vehicle.
delaware news, sussex county news, drugs, local/state
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby 13 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 6 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 11 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire 37 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting