Man crashes alleged mobile meth lab in Greenwood, Delaware
GREENWOOD, Del. - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested a man they say led them on a chase in his car, which contained a meth lab.
It happened about 3:20 p.m. Thursday in Greenwood. Law enforcers saw a car with the driver's side door ajar and approached the vehicle. Police say when a trooper got to the car, the driver pulled away, striking the trooper's arm.
Authorities pursued the vehicle, which crashed in a yard. The driver was arrested. Officers say they found a meth lab in the vehicle.
Thirty-three-year-old David McCurley of Greenwood has been charged with 2nd degree assault and other offenses.
This is the second time in a week troopers have found an alleged mobile meth lab. Police in Milford arrested a driver after finding two bottles cooking in his vehicle.
delaware news, sussex county news, drugs, local/state
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 5 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more