Man crashes alleged mobile meth lab in Greenwood, Delaware
GREENWOOD, Del. - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have arrested a man they say led them on a chase in his car, which contained a meth lab.
It happened about 3:20 p.m. Thursday in Greenwood. Law enforcers saw a car with the driver's side door ajar and approached the vehicle. Police say when a trooper got to the car, the driver pulled away, striking the trooper's arm.
Authorities pursued the vehicle, which crashed in a yard. The driver was arrested. Officers say they found a meth lab in the vehicle.
Thirty-three-year-old David McCurley of Greenwood has been charged with 2nd degree assault and other offenses.
This is the second time in a week troopers have found an alleged mobile meth lab. Police in Milford arrested a driver after finding two bottles cooking in his vehicle.
delaware news, sussex county news, drugs, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire 36 min ago
- Winds Ease Overnight 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 50 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
31 min ago
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
36 min ago
- Trenton pastors make a stand against violence
28 min ago
- Millions heading to Rome as 2 popes become...
47 min ago