Woman robbed, assaulted at Logan deli
LOGAN - August 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is in police custody for allegedly robbing and assaulting a woman inside a deli in the Logan section of Philadelphia.
It all unfolded at the Smith's Deli on North Broad Street around 8:30 a.m. Friday.
When the owner arrived he found his wife unconscious and bleeding from her head on the floor.
Police say a robber attacked her, and that man was taken into custody a few blocks away.
So far, his name has not been released.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
philadelphia, logan, assault, robbery, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 21 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar