3 elderly Pa. residents die in 3 separate accidents
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - August 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A coroner says three elderly people have died as a result of accidents in separate eastern Pennsylvania counties.
Lehigh County Coroner Scott Grim says 80-year-old Robert Sotak of North Whitehall Township died of head injuries late Friday. Grim says his death occurred a little more than an hour after he fell in an Allentown parking deck.
The coroner said 88-year-old Antoinette Sorsenson of Swiftwater, Monroe County was pronounced dead of a head injury shortly before 2:30 a.m. Saturday. He said her death stemmed from a fall Thursday in the bathroom of her home.
He said 81-year-old David Moll of Hamburg in Berks County, who was pinned under a tractor while working on the vehicle Monday in Windsor Township, died Saturday at Lehigh Valley Hospital.
All three deaths were ruled accidental.
pennsylvania news, lehigh county news, berks county news, allentown, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 45 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 31 min ago
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst 45 min ago
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus 45 min ago
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off 45 min ago
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder 28 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry 44 min ago
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire 45 min ago
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
45 min ago
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search...
45 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean...
44 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
25 min ago