6 injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - August 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a crash on Roosevelt Boulevard that left six people injured.
It happened around 10:00 Saturday night near Woodward Street in Northeast Philadelphia.
Police say one of the vehicles involved in the crash was reportedly going the wrong-way.
Six people were injured. Three people were taken to Aria Torresdale Hospital and three others to St. Mary Medical Center.
No word on all of their conditions.
philadelphia, northeast philadelphia, roosevelt boulevard, accident, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 29 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast 48 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete 31 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 11 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
1 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
11 min ago