House fire injures 1, displaces 11 in Tioga-Nicetown
TIOGA-NICETOWN - August 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured and eleven displaced after house fire in Tioga-Nicetown.
The blaze broke out at 2:30 a.m. at a 3-story row house in the 3300 block of Gratz Street.
It took about half an hour for firefighters to get the upper hand.
Medics took one person to Temple University Hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening.
The Red Cross was working to find temporary shelter for the eleven people put out of their homes.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
philadelphia, fire, tioga, nicetown, local/state
- Skydiver dies after Washington Twp. accident 4 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver dies after Washington Twp. accident
4 min ago