House fire injures 1, displaces 11 in Tioga-Nicetown
TIOGA-NICETOWN - August 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured and eleven displaced after house fire in Tioga-Nicetown.
The blaze broke out at 2:30 a.m. at a 3-story row house in the 3300 block of Gratz Street.
It took about half an hour for firefighters to get the upper hand.
Medics took one person to Temple University Hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening.
The Red Cross was working to find temporary shelter for the eleven people put out of their homes.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
philadelphia, fire, tioga, nicetown, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 23 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 35 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
35 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos