NJ mom and infant son found safe, unharmed
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - August 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Atlantic County, New Jersey say a missing woman and her son have been found.
37-year-old Shakira Lovelace was last seen Saturday at the Cologne Garden Apartments in Mays Landing.
Police say she took her 2-month-old son, Emmanuel Lovelace, during an unsupervised child visit and never returned.
Later Sunday police say both mother and son were found safe and unharmed.
No further information has been released.
new jersey news, missing children, missing person, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Winter Warm Up 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 12 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 51 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville 46 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 53 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 13 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Winter Warm Up
18 min ago
- Schools, daycares introduce yoga for kids
27 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
51 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
45 min ago