Female rider injured in Gloucester Township dirt bike crash
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - August 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a female rider was injured when she lost control of her dirt bike and crashed.
It happened around 10:24 Sunday morning off of Petercheeseman Road across from the Hickstown Community Park.
The victim was riding dirt bikes with her brother when she crashed and fell. Police say her brother was unable to stop his bike from striking her.
The female victim was found about 200 yards into the wooded area. She suffered injuries to her abdomen and her back.
The victim was taken to Cooper University Hospital. Her condition is unknown.
Gloucester Township Police continue to investigate.
new jersey news, camden county news, accident, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 7 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 36 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 28 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply