Teen critically wounded in Camden shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - August 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- The search is on for the gunman who shot and critically wounded a teenager in Camden, New Jersey.
Camden County police were called to the 1300 block of Rose Street just before 11:00 Sunday night.
When officers arrived they found the teen had been shot three times. He was rushed to Cooper University Hospital in critical condition.
So far, there is no word on any suspects or a motive.
camden, camden county news, new jersey news, shooting, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 58 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 9 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
30 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
9 min ago