Contractor injured in partial wall collapse in Burlington County, N.J.
HAINESPORT, N.J. - August 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A cinder block wall partially collapsed Monday, trapping a contractor in Hainesport, Burlington County.
A crew was doing work in the basement of a home on Marne Highway at the time of the accident.
Chopper 6 HD was overhead after 1:00 p.m. as medics loaded the man into a helicopter and few him to the hospital.
He suffered a leg injury.
The cause of the collapse has not yet been determined.
new jersey news, accident, collapse, burlington county news, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 5 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 42 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 8 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
8 min ago