Contractor injured in partial wall collapse in Burlington County, N.J.
HAINESPORT, N.J. - August 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A cinder block wall partially collapsed Monday, trapping a contractor in Hainesport, Burlington County.
A crew was doing work in the basement of a home on Marne Highway at the time of the accident.
Chopper 6 HD was overhead after 1:00 p.m. as medics loaded the man into a helicopter and few him to the hospital.
He suffered a leg injury.
The cause of the collapse has not yet been determined.
new jersey news, accident, collapse, burlington county news, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos