Pedestrian struck, critically injured in Olney
OLNEY - August 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was struck and injured by a car in the city's Olney section early Tuesday morning.
The unidentified man was hit around 12:30 a.m. on the 6000 block of North 5th Street.
He was rushed to the hospital with multiple broken bones and listed in critical condition.
Police say the driver of the vehicle did stop nearby and they are interviewing him.
olney, pedestrian struck, philadelphia, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 10 more bodies found inside South Korean ferry 1 min ago
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire 6 min ago
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 53 min ago
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Woman's body found in Berks County
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Brush fire destroys 25 acres in Burlington Co. 38 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
6 min ago
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody!
53 min ago