Skimming device found on bank ATM in Lower Twp.
LOWER TWP., N.J. - August 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are warning bank customers after a skimming device was found on an ATM.
The discovery was made around 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 10th at the Bank of America branch at 3841 Bayshore Road in Lower Township.
Investigators say the device was found by a customer and had been on the machine for less than an hour.
Still, Lower Township police say that anyone using the ATM that day should monitor their bank accounts.
Police also recommend that everyone be vigilant when using ATM locations and notify authorities immediate if you suspect a machine has been tampered with.
No arrests have been made as this investigation continues.
new jersey news, cape may county news, fraud, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 36 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 22 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
36 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos