Motorcyclist killed in crash on I-95 identified
LANGHORNE, Pa. - August 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the motorcyclist killed in a crash in Interstate 95 in Langhorne.
The victim is 46-year-old James Curran of Bensalem, Pa.
The crash happened around 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in the northbound lanes of the highway.
Pennsylvania State Police say Curran had slowed down due to heavy traffic congestion.
After he slowed down, his motorcycle was hit by a car.
Police say Curran was wearing a helmet, but it was not enough to save his life.
The driver of the car was not hurt.
An investigation into this crash continues.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, accident, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 58 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 17 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos