Missing Swarthmore snake finally found
SWARTHMORE, Pa. - August 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Snakey, the missing pet boa constrictor that was the subject of a search in Delaware County, has been found.
The lost snake was discovered in a yard a few blocks away from the owner home in the 300 block of Park Avenue in Swarthmore, Action News has learned.
The snake was found unharmed and taken home on Wednesday afternoon to its owner, veterinarian David Spiegel.
The serpent went missing last week after it was left it in the yard to sun itself.
Action News was there as the snake's owners went door-to-door with signs telling neighbors about the missing reptile.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, animals, local/state
- Plane evacuated after landing gear problems at PHL 1 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Building under demolition collapses in Old...
53 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
51 min ago