Missing Swarthmore snake finally found
SWARTHMORE, Pa. - August 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Snakey, the missing pet boa constrictor that was the subject of a search in Delaware County, has been found.
The lost snake was discovered in a yard a few blocks away from the owner home in the 300 block of Park Avenue in Swarthmore, Action News has learned.
The snake was found unharmed and taken home on Wednesday afternoon to its owner, veterinarian David Spiegel.
The serpent went missing last week after it was left it in the yard to sun itself.
Action News was there as the snake's owners went door-to-door with signs telling neighbors about the missing reptile.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, animals, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 25 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 38 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
25 min ago