Missing Swarthmore snake finally found
SWARTHMORE, Pa. - August 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Snakey, the missing pet boa constrictor that was the subject of a search in Delaware County, has been found.
The lost snake was discovered in a yard a few blocks away from the owner home in the 300 block of Park Avenue in Swarthmore, Action News has learned.
The snake was found unharmed and taken home on Wednesday afternoon to its owner, veterinarian David Spiegel.
The serpent went missing last week after it was left it in the yard to sun itself.
Action News was there as the snake's owners went door-to-door with signs telling neighbors about the missing reptile.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, animals, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 5 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 44 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 30 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 36 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply