2 teens, toddler injured in West Philadelphia crash
WEST PHILADELPHIA - August 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two teenage girls and a toddler were injured in a crash in West Philadelphia on Wednesday.
The crash happened just after 3:30 p.m. at 54th and Master streets.
The SUV flipped over in the crash. The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the vehicle still on its roof.
A 17-year-old girl and a 14-year-old girl were taken to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia with serious injuries.
The toddler, a 16-month-old, was also taken to CHOP with less serious injuries.
It appears the toddler was protected by a child seat.
An investigation into the circumstances of this crash continues.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry 46 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia 19 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 55 min ago
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash 35 min ago
- Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
18 min ago