Victim freed from crash in Hunting Park
HUNTING PARK - August 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A person was reportedly trapped under a vehicle following a crash in the Hunting Park section of Philadelphia.
The crash happened around 4:00 p.m. Wednesday at Erie Avenue and North Delhi Street.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed a white minivan between a white SUV and a black SUV.
The person trapped was taken away on a stretcher to a waiting ambulance.
It's not yet known how this crash happened.
philadelphia, hunting park, accident, local/state
- More Snow on the Way 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video: Preparing for more snow
- Video: Tracking more snow 54 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school 32 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 33 min ago
- Video: Recapping the Eagles Snow Bowl 40 min ago
- Roy Halladay retires after 16 seasons 36 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- More Snow on the Way
34 min ago