Mom, sons charged in Wilmington car break-in spree
WILMINGTON, Del. - August 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A mother, her teen sons and a friend have been charged with a spree of car break-ins in Wilmington, Delaware.
31-year-old Tyvora Douglas and 21-year-old Shaye Robinson, along with Douglas' 16 and 17-year-old sons, were arrested Monday morning.
Police say the suspects stole GPS devices, stereos and other property from two vehicles along the 1400 block of Stapler Place.
Douglas was charged with conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child. Robinson was charged with conspiracy.
So far, the suspects remain in jail having failed to post bail.
theft, delaware news, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 58 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors 22 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million 15 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co. 26 min ago
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering