Mom, sons charged in Wilmington car break-in spree
WILMINGTON, Del. - August 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A mother, her teen sons and a friend have been charged with a spree of car break-ins in Wilmington, Delaware.
31-year-old Tyvora Douglas and 21-year-old Shaye Robinson, along with Douglas' 16 and 17-year-old sons, were arrested Monday morning.
Police say the suspects stole GPS devices, stereos and other property from two vehicles along the 1400 block of Stapler Place.
Douglas was charged with conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child. Robinson was charged with conspiracy.
So far, the suspects remain in jail having failed to post bail.
theft, delaware news, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases