2 men sought in SW Philadelphia home invasion robbery
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - August 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for two men in connection with a home invasion in Southwest Philadelphia late Wednesday night.
The incident occurred around 11:30 p.m. on the 2500 block of Bonaffon Street.
Two males broke into the house and stole $8,000 in cash and a cell phone, police say.
They ran out of the house and remain on the loose.
There were no reports of any injuries.
southwest philadelphia, home invasion, philadelphia, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 42 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 49 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
42 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
49 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
33 min ago