Arrest made in West Oak Lane Pizza Hut robbery
WEST OAK LANE - August 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have made an arrest in the robbery of a Pizza Hut in West Oak Lane.
Brian Dozier, 42, of the 7900 block of Fayette Street, was arrested after surveillance video was released this week.
That video, from Monday night, shows the suspect in the Pizza Hut on the 6200 block of Stenton Avenue.
Police say he handed the employee a demand note that read "Give me all the money" and then fled with cash.
Dozier is charged robbery and related offenses.
philadelphia, west oak lane, robbery, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 20 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 49 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 41 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 5 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
5 min ago