Multi-alarm barn fire in Chester County
WEST BRADFORD TWP., Pa. - August 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a multi-alarm fire at a barn in West Bradford Township, Chester County.
The fire broke out around 7:00 Thursday night on the 1000 block of Lieds Road.
Arriving crews reported heavy flames showing at the scene. The blaze tore through, destroying the barn.
The flames were placed under control around 10:00 p.m.
No injuries have been reported. No reports of any animals inside the barn.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
pennsylvania news, chester county news, fire, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire 37 min ago
- Winds Ease Overnight 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 51 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
32 min ago
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
37 min ago
- Trenton pastors make a stand against violence
29 min ago
- Millions heading to Rome as 2 popes become...
48 min ago