Kingsessing shooting leaves 3 wounded
KINGSESSING - August 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say three people were wounded when gunfire broke out in the Kingsessing section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 7:00 Thursday night in the 4900 block of Greenway Street.
Authorities say a three men, all in their 20s, were shot.
One victim was wounded in the leg. A second victim was shot in the face and the shoulder and the third was shot in the buttocks.
All of the victims were taken in stable condition to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm 57 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
57 min ago