Driver takes off after hitting pedestrian in Willingboro
WILLINGBORO, N.J. - August 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the driver who took off after hitting a man in Willingboro, New Jersey early Friday morning.
The incident happened between 2:30 and 3:00 a.m. on the Levitt Parkway at Sunset Road.
Police say the 26-year-old victim from Willingboro was on a bicycle when he was struck by the vehicle.
He was conscious when police arrived on the scene, but was disoriented. He was transported to Cooper Hospital and listed in stable condition.
Investigators are also working to release a description of the driver's vehicle.
pedestrian struck, new jersey news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 9 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 27 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 5 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 59 min ago
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 35 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos