Driver takes off after hitting pedestrian in Willingboro
WILLINGBORO, N.J. - August 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the driver who took off after hitting a man in Willingboro, New Jersey early Friday morning.
The incident happened between 2:30 and 3:00 a.m. on the Levitt Parkway at Sunset Road.
Police say the 26-year-old victim from Willingboro was on a bicycle when he was struck by the vehicle.
He was conscious when police arrived on the scene, but was disoriented. He was transported to Cooper Hospital and listed in stable condition.
Investigators are also working to release a description of the driver's vehicle.
pedestrian struck, new jersey news, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 24 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos