Teen critical following shooting in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - August 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teenager is hospitalized in critical condition after a shooting in Northeast Philadelphia early Friday morning.
It was around 12:30 a.m. when the 18-year-old victim was found with a gunshot wound to the stomach on the 5000 block of Jackson Street.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
Police believe the victim was shot at another location.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 28 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 11 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 54 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
11 min ago