Teen critical following shooting in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - August 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teenager is hospitalized in critical condition after a shooting in Northeast Philadelphia early Friday morning.
It was around 12:30 a.m. when the 18-year-old victim was found with a gunshot wound to the stomach on the 5000 block of Jackson Street.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
Police believe the victim was shot at another location.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 32 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
53 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
32 min ago