Picture released of bike riding shooting suspect
KENSINGTON - August 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have released surveillance images of a suspect wanted in connection with a shooting in the city's Kensington section.
It was 3:30 p.m. Tuesday when officers responded to a call about gunfire on the 3000 block of Rorer Street.
When police arrived they found several spent shell casings on the ground. They also discovered a car and the front window of a residence were struck by bullets.
The alleged shooter was seen fleeing the area on a bicycle.
The suspect is described as a black male, wearing a black baseball hat turned backwards, black t-shirt, and blue cargo shorts.
To view surveillance video of the suspect, visit Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
kensington, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed