Picture released of bike riding shooting suspect
KENSINGTON - August 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police have released surveillance images of a suspect wanted in connection with a shooting in the city's Kensington section.
It was 3:30 p.m. Tuesday when officers responded to a call about gunfire on the 3000 block of Rorer Street.
When police arrived they found several spent shell casings on the ground. They also discovered a car and the front window of a residence were struck by bullets.
The alleged shooter was seen fleeing the area on a bicycle.
The suspect is described as a black male, wearing a black baseball hat turned backwards, black t-shirt, and blue cargo shorts.
To view surveillance video of the suspect, visit Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
kensington, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 35 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 3 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape