Bicyclist struck by car in East Falls
EAST FALLS - August 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- A bicyclist is recovering after being struck by a car in Philadelphia's East Falls section.
It happened at 7:00 p.m. Friday on Ridge Avenue near Main Street.
Police say the middle-aged woman was originally transported to Temple University Hospital with critical injuries, but was later upgraded to serious condition.
The driver of the striking vehicle did stop.
No word if charges will be filed.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish