Police ID suspect in University of Delaware shooting
NEWARK, Del. - August 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- University of Delaware police have identified a man suspected of a shooting on the school's campus, and they say they've arrested his getaway driver.
Police identified the shooter as 20-year-old Brandon M. Fletcher of New Castle.
They say Fletcher and another man were playing basketball Monday evening and got into a fight.
Fletcher then allegedly ran to his car and retrieved a gun and began firing.
Fletcher's alleged getaway driver was identified as 21-year-old Antonio McCray-Bradley of New Castle.
McCray-Bradley does not appear to have a listed phone number, and a number listed for Fletcher was not working.
Fletcher is wanted on four counts of first-degree reckless endangering, four counts of aggravated menacing, firearm possession during a felony, firearm possession by a prohibited person and criminal mischief.
delaware news, shooting, university of delaware, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 25 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 13 min ago
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash 54 min ago
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue 15 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City...
15 min ago
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila....
25 min ago