Brookhaven fire destroys shed, damages home
BROOKHAVEN, Pa. - August 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire destroyed a shed and damaged a home in Brookhaven, Delaware County.
The fire was reported around 2:00 a.m. Monday on the 3700 block of Commerce Avenue.
Flames started in a rear shed, and the fire was close enough to damage the aluminum siding of the nearby house.
The owner of the house was able to get out safely.
So far, there is no word on a cause.
delaware county news, pennsylvania news, fire, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 22 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos