Brookhaven fire destroys shed, damages home
BROOKHAVEN, Pa. - August 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire destroyed a shed and damaged a home in Brookhaven, Delaware County.
The fire was reported around 2:00 a.m. Monday on the 3700 block of Commerce Avenue.
Flames started in a rear shed, and the fire was close enough to damage the aluminum siding of the nearby house.
The owner of the house was able to get out safely.
So far, there is no word on a cause.
delaware county news, pennsylvania news, fire, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 39 min ago