Mold delays opening at 2 Bethlehem schools
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - August 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A mold problem is delaying the start of classes at two schools in Bethlehem.
Classes were set to begin Monday at Farmersville Elementary and East Hills Middle School.
However, mold cleanup at the schools wasn't finished to classes were delayed.
An air quality test was scheduled for Monday to determine if the schools could open Tuesday.
Cleanup has been ongoing since the mold was discovered last week.
pennsylvania news, northampton county news, bethlehem news, school, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say 48 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital 28 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally