Mold delays opening at 2 Bethlehem schools
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - August 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A mold problem is delaying the start of classes at two schools in Bethlehem.
Classes were set to begin Monday at Farmersville Elementary and East Hills Middle School.
However, mold cleanup at the schools wasn't finished to classes were delayed.
An air quality test was scheduled for Monday to determine if the schools could open Tuesday.
Cleanup has been ongoing since the mold was discovered last week.
pennsylvania news, northampton county news, bethlehem news, school, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 21 min ago