20-year-old sentenced in Facebook threat case
PHILADELPHIA - August 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- The young man who admitted to threatening a police informant through Facebook is going to prison.
20-year-old Freddie Henriquez was sentenced to up to 23 months in prison Monday.
He pleaded guilty to witness retaliation against a straw purchaser who agreed to testify against the men she was buying guns for.
Henriquez posted that woman's statement on Facebook last year.
He called her a snitch and rat, and even tried to get others to hurt her to keep her from testifying.
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 20 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 56 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House