20-year-old sentenced in Facebook threat case
PHILADELPHIA - August 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- The young man who admitted to threatening a police informant through Facebook is going to prison.
20-year-old Freddie Henriquez was sentenced to up to 23 months in prison Monday.
He pleaded guilty to witness retaliation against a straw purchaser who agreed to testify against the men she was buying guns for.
Henriquez posted that woman's statement on Facebook last year.
He called her a snitch and rat, and even tried to get others to hurt her to keep her from testifying.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man