3 sought in T-Mobile attempted thefts
HUNTING PARK - August 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for three suspects wanted for the attempted theft of cell phones in Hunting Park.
The incident happened at the T-Mobile cellular store located at 700 West Hunting Park Avenue on August 7th at 5:15 p.m. Police say once inside, the suspects damaged a display case while attempting to take the cell phones from inside.
After a failed attempt at taking the cell phones, the suspects fled in a maroon colored Nissan Altima.
Suspect #1 is described as black male, 20 years-of-age, medium complexion, short black hair and he was wearing a red shirt with "I'm Ok" on the front.
Suspect #2 is described as a black male, 20 years-of-age, dark complexion, seen wearing a black and yellow hat with a "P" on the front, striped shirt and dark colored jeans.
Suspect #3 is described as a black male, dark complexion, 20 year-of-age, wearing a dark colored jacket, white shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 49 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
55 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos