Woman sought in 2 bank fraud cases
BERLIN, N.J. - August 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the suspect in two bank fraud cases in our area.
Investigators released a photo of the woman they're looking for on Tuesday.
Police say she is responsible for at least two transactions totaling more than $5,400.
The woman allegedly used a fake Pennsylvania driver's license and fake Social Security number to gain access to accounts.
The banks targets were the TD Bank on the White Horse Pike in Berlin, N.J. and the Sovereign Bank in Devon, Pa.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Bob Monahan at Berlin Boro Police Department at 856-767-4700 extension 172.
new jersey news, pennsylvania news, fraud, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 7 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea 13 min ago
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 5 min ago
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm