Woman sought in 2 bank fraud cases
BERLIN, N.J. - August 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the suspect in two bank fraud cases in our area.
Investigators released a photo of the woman they're looking for on Tuesday.
Police say she is responsible for at least two transactions totaling more than $5,400.
The woman allegedly used a fake Pennsylvania driver's license and fake Social Security number to gain access to accounts.
The banks targets were the TD Bank on the White Horse Pike in Berlin, N.J. and the Sovereign Bank in Devon, Pa.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Bob Monahan at Berlin Boro Police Department at 856-767-4700 extension 172.
new jersey news, pennsylvania news, fraud, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 2 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 20 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
54 min ago