Woman sought in 2 bank fraud cases
BERLIN, N.J. - August 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the suspect in two bank fraud cases in our area.
Investigators released a photo of the woman they're looking for on Tuesday.
Police say she is responsible for at least two transactions totaling more than $5,400.
The woman allegedly used a fake Pennsylvania driver's license and fake Social Security number to gain access to accounts.
The banks targets were the TD Bank on the White Horse Pike in Berlin, N.J. and the Sovereign Bank in Devon, Pa.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Bob Monahan at Berlin Boro Police Department at 856-767-4700 extension 172.
new jersey news, pennsylvania news, fraud, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry