21-year-old man shot multiple times in Holmesburg
PHILADELPHIA - August 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 21-year-old man was shot several times in the Holmesburg section of Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
The shooting happened around 11:15 p.m. on the 4500 block of Enfield Avenue.
The victim was rushed to the the hospital in critical condition.
Police have made no arrests and are trying to determine the motive.
shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's wife hit by accidental gun discharge 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 25 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 15 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more