Firefighters help woman from Sesame Place water slide
LANGHORNE, Pa. - August 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters were called to help a woman from a water slide at Sesame Place in Langhorne, Pa.
According to a park spokesperson, a woman started down the Sky Splash water slide around 1:15 p.m.
However, she stopped somewhere on the slide, worried because of health concerns related to her back.
Because of her location on the slide, and out of "an abundance of caution," the park spokesperson said firefighters were called.
Those rescuers used a ladder truck to get to the woman, and put her on a backboard to prevent injury.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed