Firefighters help woman from Sesame Place water slide
LANGHORNE, Pa. - August 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters were called to help a woman from a water slide at Sesame Place in Langhorne, Pa.
According to a park spokesperson, a woman started down the Sky Splash water slide around 1:15 p.m.
However, she stopped somewhere on the slide, worried because of health concerns related to her back.
Because of her location on the slide, and out of "an abundance of caution," the park spokesperson said firefighters were called.
Those rescuers used a ladder truck to get to the woman, and put her on a backboard to prevent injury.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos