Firefighters help woman from Sesame Place water slide
LANGHORNE, Pa. - August 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters were called to help a woman from a water slide at Sesame Place in Langhorne, Pa.
According to a park spokesperson, a woman started down the Sky Splash water slide around 1:15 p.m.
However, she stopped somewhere on the slide, worried because of health concerns related to her back.
Because of her location on the slide, and out of "an abundance of caution," the park spokesperson said firefighters were called.
Those rescuers used a ladder truck to get to the woman, and put her on a backboard to prevent injury.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos