Suspended Pa. police chief posts another controversial video
GILBERTON, Pa. - August 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- It appears a suspended police chief from Schuylkill County is back to his controversial ways.
Gilberton Police Chief Mark Kessler has posted another video on YouTube.
In the profanity-laced upload, he is seen firing an AK-47 at targets he calls "Eric" and "Danny."
Those are the first names of the Borough Council president and vice president.
Last month Council suspended Kessler for 30 days for using police department weapons in clips posted on YouTube.
The suspension ends Saturday.
pennsylvania news, police, guns, youtube, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 17 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 46 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 44 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
15 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos