Log flume ride gets stuck in Wildwood; riders helped to safety
WILDWOOD, N.J. - August 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- A mechanical malfunction on an amusement park ride caused some uneasy moments for riders Thursday night in Wildwood.
It happened after 8:00 p.m. at Morey's Pier.
The log flume got stuck at the top of the ride, and worker had to go up and help riders off.
Video sent to Action News by a viewer showed the workers walking the guests down some steps.
No one was injured.
There was no immediate word what caused the ride to malfunction.
new jersey news, wildwood, jersey shore news, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 21 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 14 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act