Triple shooting in Southwest Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - August 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are sorting out the details of a triple shooting in Southwest Philadelphia.
Investigators believe there was a shootout between someone on the street and three people inside a car.
It happened around 2:00 a.m. Friday on the 7400 block of Buist Avenue.
The three men in the car were able to drive themselves to Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Darby, where police were came to investigate.
Two of the victims were treated and released. The third was admitted with a leg wound.
No arrests have been made.
southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police