Vineland crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
VINELAND, N.J. - August 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating an accident in Vineland, Cumberland County that left one person dead and another injured.
Police received the call shortly after 7:00 a.m. Friday for an accident along the 500 block of Sherman Avenue.
Arriving officers found two people injured after two vehicles collided at that location.
One person was later pronounced dead.
The cause of the accident has not been released.
Sherman Avenue was closed between Carmel Road and Kenyon Avenue while police conducted their investigation.
cumberland county news, new jersey news, accident, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 34 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere 20 min ago
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs