Vineland crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
VINELAND, N.J. - August 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police are investigating an accident in Vineland, Cumberland County that left one person dead and another injured.
Police received the call shortly after 7:00 a.m. Friday for an accident along the 500 block of Sherman Avenue.
Arriving officers found two people injured after two vehicles collided at that location.
One person was later pronounced dead.
The cause of the accident has not been released.
Sherman Avenue was closed between Carmel Road and Kenyon Avenue while police conducted their investigation.
cumberland county news, new jersey news, accident, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 28 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 8 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 1 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply