Lottery tickets stolen from Phila. discount store
PHILADELPHIA - August 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the suspects who stole lottery tickets from a discount store in Graduate Hospital.
It happened on August 20, at Washington Lane Discount Store on the 1900 block of Washington Lane.
Authorities say one of the suspects got into the store through a broken security gate and window.
Once inside, police say the man went behind the counter and took a number of lottery tickets, passing them to a second suspect who acted as a lookout.
Both suspects fled on foot in an unknown direction.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, theft, burglary, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 12 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 59 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 45 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 51 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply