Lottery tickets stolen from Phila. discount store
PHILADELPHIA - August 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the suspects who stole lottery tickets from a discount store in Graduate Hospital.
It happened on August 20, at Washington Lane Discount Store on the 1900 block of Washington Lane.
Authorities say one of the suspects got into the store through a broken security gate and window.
Once inside, police say the man went behind the counter and took a number of lottery tickets, passing them to a second suspect who acted as a lookout.
Both suspects fled on foot in an unknown direction.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia, theft, burglary, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police