2-vehicle crash in Woodland Township, NJ; injuries reported
WOODLAND TWP., N.J. - August 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least two people were injured in a crash in Burlington County New Jersey.
It happened before 9:00 p.m. Friday on Route 72 near mile marker 2 in Woodland Township.
Police say two vehicles collided, sending both off the highway.
Two medical helicopters were dispatched to the scene and transported at least two people to Cooper University Hospital.
The injuries were said to be very serious.
Traffic along Route 72 was down to one lane as police investigated and crews prepared to clear the wreckage.
new jersey news, accident, burlington county news, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos