Protests held against US action in Syria
August 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- People opposed to military action in Syria held protests in Chicago and across the country.
The protests were sponsored by the Answer Coaltion. A spokesperson says a strike against Syria would be a "new lawless and reckless act of aggression."
And he says the potential for a wider war is very real.
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids