3 shot during Hunting Park block party
HUNTING PARK - September 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people were injured after an early morning shooting at a block party in Philadelphia's Hunting Park section.
It happened around 2:30 a.m. Sunday as the party in the 700 block of Russell Street was winding down.
Police say two men started arguing when one pulled out a gun and started firing at the other.
A 26-year-old man was hit and is in critical condition at Temple University Hospital.
A 26-year-old woman and a 54-year-old man were struck by stray bullets. They are in stable condition at Temple.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, hunting park, shooting, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 3 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 6 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 47 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 44 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 50 min ago
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 26 min ago
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
37 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos