Crews battle Wynnefield gas station fire
WYNNEFIELD - September 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia firefighters battled a blaze in a Wynnefield gas station early Sunday morning.
Crews were called out to the Gulf Station at the intersection of Wynnefield Avenue and Bryn Mawr Avenue around 5:30 a.m.
Fire broke out in the auto repair section of the gas station.
Firefighters quickly brought the situation under control.
No injuries were reported.
So far there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
philadelphia, wynnefield, fire, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book