Missing Aspergers patient found safe
HADDON TWP., N.J. - September 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a missing man, who suffers from Aspergers Syndrome, has been found and is safe.
Haddon Township Police were looking for Daniel Aden, 31, who as last seen September 1, at 6:30 a.m.
Aden had walked away from his home and was reported missing after he did not return.
Authorities say Aden was found safely in Camden. No further details have been released.
new jersey news, missing person, camden, camden county news, haddon township, philadelphia, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 12 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 7 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp. 52 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 16 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
47 min ago