Missing Aspergers patient found safe
HADDON TWP., N.J. - September 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a missing man, who suffers from Aspergers Syndrome, has been found and is safe.
Haddon Township Police were looking for Daniel Aden, 31, who as last seen September 1, at 6:30 a.m.
Aden had walked away from his home and was reported missing after he did not return.
Authorities say Aden was found safely in Camden. No further details have been released.
new jersey news, missing person, camden, camden county news, haddon township, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Pictures of Wawa car theft suspects 29 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 44 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park 27 min ago
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 24 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly